Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Shameless Product Placements #1 and #2

As part of Week 2's progress, two of the first of many fun products were installed by Jason (of Z Construction). Exciting times and I figured I would profile them:

Shameless Placement #1: Grohe Thermostatic Temp Control Valve


Have you ever been taking a shower and have someone either flush or brush their teeth and suddenly (shock!) you are blasted with hot or cold water. No longer. This valve apparently will consistently balance temperature and allow you to set a temperature to assure that you will always have water of the same temperature....nifty, right?

Shameless Product Placement #2

I decided to take the opportunity to grow my BOSE wireless sound network at home and put inset speakers in my bathroom. I actually at first thought this might be a little too much, but I just plugged them in for the first time (we installed them this weekend) and its AMAZING. I might never leave this bathroom.

And with that....I need to get back to work!

No comments: