Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 1: Demolition

Demolition of my bathroom began Saturday, March 29th. My friendly contractor Jason showed up and within a few hours had most of the place destroyed. Nice. I on the otherhand enjoyed a lovely afternoon at Target and Best Buy, wondering what I was going to come home to.....and this is what I saw when I returned.


Step 1: Remove sink, fixtures, toilet.....




Step 2: Removal of all tiles around tub....


Step 3 : All Tile gone.....down to the studs


Step 4: Tub Gone




Jason recommended that I post all of the reuseable items on craigslist and by Sunday the toilet, sink, bathtub and light figures were all taken for free. I guess this is better than putting all of this in landfill. Go Eco-Eddie :-)

Next Week: Electrical Work and Plumbing Changes

I promise it will get more interesting....

No comments: